الجمعة، 1 يناير 2016

Mustafa Hosni marriage story





Marriage is a young preacher Mustafa Hosni one of the strangest stories story, where he pointed out that a very strange coincidence, which is compiled by the current wife.
Mustafa Hosni says: "During my university I wish« a certain marriages », and I saw that I must take the reasons and work to realize my wish, but I did not have time to work due to my lectures, and if my university second year Oersb and forced to repeat the year had it all before commitment and closer to God stage.
Young preacher added: "I decided to take advantage of my free work that bit him, of course I am seeking for that marriage."
At that time, Hosni has started inviting people to religion, says: "While I ask for the phone number of one of the clients so that persuaded her to visit to buy me a particular product, in the meantime, received her daughter Ali, who in turn called her mother, and through this the seconds I took speak with« secretary » Front which advise her hijab, Vsamatna girl who is still on the line, and seems to speak her heart instead of income to enter the heart of the «secretary» !.
Mustafa Hosni added: «the girl persuaded her mother to accept my visit, saying to her:« Hey Mama Boy de shape well and Gelban Oi and Petklm in religion .. portability and bought him », already meeting happened with the client« Mother », did not speak at work, but about religion, where she told me about her desire to her daughter does the same, and while we were talking the girl entered, she said to her mother: «Mustafa attend classes at« preacher Doe », what do you think you bring a him?», already affected and attended the lesson and then wore the head cover.
Young preacher continued: "Then submitted for this girl in order to marry her, Vrozkt new job twice the salary of the previous work,« and began minimum pleasant », and has an engagement was the most beautiful days of my life, whether in personal or business or calling or seek knowledge of life.

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Copyright © 2014 good | Designed With By Blogger Templates
Scroll To Top